The Legal Nurse Consultants Association of Canada (LNCAC) facilitates the professional advancement of registered nurses consulting within the medical/legal realm by providing a forum for education, mentoring, and networking.
Message from the President
May 4, 2014 AGM – President’s Message
In January 2014, the LNCAC voted to assume a new fiscal year that runs from December 31st to January 1st. The LNCAC will start accepting renewal and new member fees in December for 2015-16. Membership applications for 2015-16 will be accepted until February 28, 2015.
May 4, 2014
- LNCAC Annual General Meeting
- LNCAC Ontario Chapter Event – “Lawyers and Nurses Working Collaboratively to Address Medical Malpractice: What Every Nurse Should Know”
Download the Provincial Chapter Formation Application.
The LNCAC Brochure is available to all LNCAC Members to print and use at their discretion or for anyone looking for more information on the LNCAC.
WebEx Meeting Center
How to Join a Meeting on Webex Meeting Center
What You Need
- A computer with a high speed internet connection
- A telephone for a teleconference
- Speakers and microphone for VoIP
How to Join the Meeting
- Open your email and view your WebEx meeting invitation
- Click on the meeting link, and enter your name in the WebEx meeting console
- Your password is provided on the left side of the meeting invitation
- Click on the “Join Now” button
- If the “Join Now” button is dim that means the meeting has not yet started
- It will take three to five minutes to download the WebEx console plug-in for first-time participants